The Lagoon 52 is a magnificent catamaran, equipped to give wonderful vacation guests.
Visit the Aeolian Islands on board the Lagoon 52 catamaran is a unique and unforgettable experience
Length m. 15,84
Width m. 8.60
Displacement Tons 25,5
Unlimited CE navigation category cat. A
Hp motors power. 2×75
Motor Speed Nodes 9
Tender with rigid keel 3.40 m. With Mercury 4T engine.
100 liter desalinator now, fans in each cabin, all the wc are electric.
Generator 220v. 15 kW, air conditioning in each cabin, HiFi Bose, sat TV
3 refrigerators, dishwasher and washing machine
The Lagoon 52 is a catamaran equipped with every comfort on board with areas for relaxation of guests
· Skipper has a high level of experience.
· The hostess of experience and passion guarantees the quality of your relaxation
· Cabin with walk-in shower and study area with desk.
· Cabin V.i.P. Aft, completely independent and confidential.
· 4 queen size beds to the island.
· Light curtains to repair the outside cockpit from the sun.
The Lagoon 52 also offers
· Large aft stern platform 3.5 meters wide
· Air conditioning in each cabin and salon
· Flybridge with hard-top and lounge area with table for aperitifs.
Living area in living room with breakfast peninsula
· Wide space in the shade and large sunbathing areas
· Unlimited Wi-Fi (Second Cover)
· Satellite TV and Bose audio system for your fun on board
· “Tender” with rigid keel
· 4 underwater power led lights of great power to see underwater at night
· LED strips in the flybridge hard top to illuminate the evenings
Price From 12000,00 to 18000,00 euros week
Skipper Hostess IVA Body Insurance and R.C. Towels with linens and towels
Wifi 2 canoes 2 SUP Starboard Snorkeling equipment Fishing equipment
Extra not included
Fuel for the boat and for tender The galley for board on board (list of preferences to be communicated) Ports, marinas and mooring moorings if required, Any fees for entry into the Natural Parks Final cleaning costs.
For extra charges a 25% APA is paid on the cost of the rental
The A.P.A. Must be paid one month in advance
The Captain receives the amount of the A.P.A. and the crew will provide all the expenses incurred and necessary.
On board the Captain will keep the receipt of bills and invoices, and will return everything at the end of the rental
If the expense increased during the charter to exceed the amount already paid by the customer (due to the exceptional costs requested by the customer) the Captain will have to notify you to make sure there is enough funds to complete the charter.
Any damage cost caused by the customer to the boat will be deducted from the APA